Sunday, September 6, 2009

2 days to go - and a Meme

Considering it's already 5 p.m. right now, I really think it's safe to say I only have one day left. I'm hoping to be asleep no later than 7:30 tomorrow so I can be ready to wake up around 1 a.m. or so on Tuesday. It's crazy! I'm finally almost done with the packing. I just have to round up all of the electronics that we'll need. There sure is a lot! When did it start to take over our loves, huh? There are the chargers for the cameras, my cell phone, my laptop and of course all of the countless cords necessary to transfer all of my photos over every day. It adds up pretty fast. You almost need a whole suitcase dedicated strictly to electronics.

And you can't forget the iPod! Dre and I have spent the past couple of days gathering all the music we want for the drive and it's got me stoked. We even added some songs from the Glee Cast to the playlist. I'm sad we'll be missing the season premiere of Glee on Wednesday after So You Think You Can Dance, but may be if we haul you-know-what back to the hotel we may still be able to catch it. I can't help it. FOX is working it's tail off to promote this show and I have fallen into the trap headfirst, but I don't mind.

I am a Gleek.


And because I'm bored, here's a Meme my mom filled out on Facebook and I was too lazy to do then:

Yes or No - Share
You can ONLY answer Yes or No.

You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and asks. -- and believe me, the temptation to explain some of these will be overwhelming nothing is exactly as it seems.



Shot a gun? No

Skinny-dipped? No

Gave someone stitches? No

Ridden a surfboard? No

Drank straight from a liquor bottle? Yes

Had surgery? No

Taken by ambulance to hospital? No

Peed on a bush? No

Donated Blood? No

Grabbed electric fence? No

Eaten Alligator/Crocodile meat? No

Killed an animal when not hunting? No

Snuck into a movie without paying? No

Written graffiti? No

Still love someone you shouldn't? No

Been in handcuffs? No


I am completely uninteresting, huh?

0 comments: