Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello from Anaheim!!

Greetings from Disneyland!!

Dre and I have already been here for 2 whole days - and in case you are wondering, we're having the most magical time! Heck, even better than that. And we're still going to be here for 3 more days before spending the 4th just taking our time on the way home. The fun is just never ending.

And it is just awesome being told happy birthday every time you turn around. We all know how much I love to be the center of attention! And heck, it's not even my official birthday just yet. That would be tomorrow!!! Big day that will be.

I'll be 23!

To hold you over until we get home and have the chance to tell (and show) you all about what we've been doing, here are a few photos from our first 2 days:

Photobucket
It's Jazz & the Jazz Band
Photobucket
Before an amazing lunch at Blue Bayou
Photobucket
My favorite Princess!!
Photobucket
Maybe you can settle this for us. We were debating who's taller: me or Pan?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jessica, Happy Birthday to you.

Love Poppi, Bamma,
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnika,
jayden