Friday, September 11, 2009

Murphy's Law

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong

Or not. We've been lucky enough that the majority of this trip has been full of nothing but the happiest positives of all. It's a complete 180 to how we started off our last visit to Disneyland where everything truly did seem to go wrong. This morning was a little rough, but hey, everything went uphill from there. The end result is the only one that matters.

On to a completely new topic! Tonight was a night Dre and I had been waiting for with more anticipation than I can describe. One of our favorite 'attractions' at Disneyland is their nighttime show Fantasmic! There were a few upgrades done since the last time I saw the show back in March, and one of them in particular had a really big bump in the road! There is a brand new dragon who was dubbed Murphy due to all of the bad luck associated with her (and the dragon is a her). Well, she finally arrived fashionably late (by a couple of months) earlier in September.

Boy, oh boy! Murphy was amazing!

Photobucket

I absolutely love some of the photos I got tonight, but I am definitely getting more tomorrow. The shots are great, but very grainy because of the settings I had my camera on and I know I can get some better shots tomorrow night if I just tweak a couple of things beforehand.

0 comments: