Sunday, September 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It's been an exhausting 6 days, but completely worth it. No doubt about that. The drive home today was looooooong, let me tell you. For some reason the drive home felt about 500 times longer than the drive to Anaheim itself. Maybe it was the fact that there were more drivers on the road in the middle of the day than the middle of the night. Who knows. What I do know is that my back is killing me. 6 hours is far too long to be sitting down in such a confined space like that.

As much as I loved every second of this vacation I am glad to be home. I missed my cats. I missed sleeping in my own bed. I missed having wireless internet!!

Now comes to hard part. Editing the photos I took and writing a little more about what went down this week. It will get done in time. I think. Can you take a guess how many photos I took while at Disneyland? I just counted. Drum roll, please!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


2,760 photos. And I am not joking in the slightest. That doesn't even include the ones that I deleted while I was there because they didn't come out. The number will go down a bit once I start editing them, but that's still a lot of photos to go through. I'll be busy for years I'm sure. Between work, school, and now this? Maybe I'll never finish. On top of the photos I did take a whole bunch of video throughout the park whenever I got the chance. Maybe I'll share those tomorrow!

0 comments: