Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

This is my birthday song
It isn't very long

We've been celebrating my birthday since we got to Disneyland on Tuesday, but today was my actual birthday! And there is no doubt about it, it's the best birthday I have ever had - well except for that actual birth day. That one seems kind of important.

The kicker in why I made the decision to come for my actual birthday rather than celebrate my birthday any old time I came down here was because of the "free admission on your birthday" promotion that has been going on in 2009. Or in my case a $72 gift card since I already had admission for 5 whole days.

Fun Card

Of course I already spent the full gift card! And I still have more shopping to do tomorrow with the rest of my birthday money. I don't know what to do with myself!

Photobucket

And yes, those are my awesome birthday cards on display in our hotel in the background. I bought a purse, a necklace (shock, right?), and a Precious Moments Snow White figurine that I have had my eyes on since March! She wont be alone by the time I come home either.

0 comments: